中国混凝土网
当前位置: 首页 » 资讯 » 国际市场 » 正文

委内瑞拉继续与拉法基等三家公司谈判(中英文)

放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2008-08-12  来源:中国混凝土网  作者:中国混凝土网翻译
核心提示:委内瑞拉继续与拉法基等三家公司谈判(中英文)
  据委内瑞拉能源和石油部长,委内瑞拉国家石油公司委内瑞拉石油公司负责人拉斐尔拉米雷斯说,与外国水泥公司:CEMEX,拉法基和holcim的谈判截止日期是明年的8月12日,现在谈判仍在继续。
 
  拉米雷斯说,与一些公司的谈判已经取得了一些进展。然而,谈判仍在进行中。当被问及是否3家水泥公司或他们中的一家已经表达了留在该国的打算,拉米雷斯没有详细说明,只说:“会谈将继续进行” 。
 
  与水泥企业谈判涉及组织合资企业,这其中,委内瑞拉国家将拥有至少60 %的股份。这位官员说,他们还不确定由什么政府机构来接管管理。
 
  此外,在委内瑞拉全国代表大会的一次会议期间,墨西哥CEMEX在当地的公司在一份新闻公报中表示,该公司愿意与以前反对pertigalete厂,扰乱水泥出货量的工人展开谈话。
 
  附英文:

  Venezuelan negotiations with Holcim, Lafarge and Cemex continue


(Venezuela)  --  The deadline to negotiate with foreign cement companies Cemex, Lafarge and Holcim expires next August 12, and according to Venezuelan Energy and Petroleum Minister and President of Venezuelan state oil company Petróleos de Venezuela (Pdvsa), Rafael Ramírez, the talks continue.

Ramírez said that talks have moved forward with some of the companies. Therefore, the negotiations are still underway. When asked whether the three cement companies or any of them had already expressed their intentions to stay in the country, Ramírez did not elaborate and only said, "talks will continue". 

Negotiations with cement companies involve the organization of joint ventures in which the Venezuelan State would own at least 60 percent of the shares. The official said that they have not determined what government agency is to manage the takeover. 

Furthermore, the local unit of Mexican giant Cemex said in a press release that during a meeting in the Venezuelan National Assembly, the company ratified its willingness to talk with former workers who are blocking the Pertigalete plant, an action that has disrupted cement shipments.
 
 
[ 资讯搜索 ]  [ 加入收藏 ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 违规举报 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ]

 
0条 [查看全部]  相关评论

 
推荐企业

©2006-2016 混凝土网版权所有

地址:上海市杨浦区国康路100号国际设计中心12楼 服务热线:021-65983162

备案号: 沪ICP备09002744号-2 技术支持:上海砼网信息科技有限公司

沪公网安备 31011002000482号